Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Less Who and More Why

One of the statistics provided to me by my blog site host is where my page views originate. It is interesting information.

My top three countries are the United States (No surprise), Russia (Big surprise), and the United Arab Emirates (Huge surprise). I am assuming, since Russia came in second, I will be receiving a subpoena from Robert Mueller to testify against President Trump since everyone else in America who have had any interaction with the former Soviet Union in the past decade is being called.

Since you (I) brought it up, it may surprise you to know that our government is completely fouled up. If there are two ways to do something, the government will diligently search until they find the wrong way to do it. I’m not being negative… I’m being observant. Their incompetence is nothing new. It has been like that ever since I can remember, and I can remember way back. It is remembering yesterday I struggle with.

It seems that every special prosecutor we have had appointed has spent millions of dollars, wandered around in circles looking for someone to charge with a crime, made up crimes to charge them with, not stopping until they find someone to take to court and look like complete idiots except to the political hacks who sent them on the mission in the first place. Mueller has succeeded in upholding that great tradition. Quite honestly, if Robert Mueller summoned me to court to join his ridiculous waste of taxpayer money, I believe I would be forced to tell him to kiss my behind.

Having the information about where the people are who read my blog are, the question comes to mind; “Why do they read my blog”? I love writing it, but I am not sure I would enjoy reading it. Here is my list of reasons for reading my blog. Feel free to add to the list.
  • I want to know more about growing a church.
  • How is “Healthy Church” done.
  • I knew the author back before he could read or write.
  • It is fun to watch both political parties made fun of.
  • It is interesting to watch someone be rude and have them write it off as being honest.
  • I don’t have anything to do at work but want to appear busy.
  • I am studying certain individuals so I can grow up to be a curmudgeon, ala Andy Rooney.
  •  I am a sadist and enjoy being abused.
  • I’m teaching my six-year-old to read and I use reading material with simple words.

Take a shot at sharing your reason. And thanks for dropping by and reading my thoughts, no matter where you are from.

Copyright © 2018, William T. McConnell, All Rights Reserved
Bill McConnell is the Interim Minister at Norwood Christian Church in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is a Church Transformation consultant and a Christian Leadership Coach. He is a frequent speaker at Church Transformation events. His latest book on church transformation is DEVELOPING A SIGNIFICANT CHURCH and is available at Westbow Press.

He can be contacted @ bill45053@gmail.com. Connect with him on Facebook @ William T. McConnell or on Twitter @billmc45053 or visit his Amazon Author Page @ Amazon

No comments: